Kylie Jenner has topped the 2019 Instagram Rich List (again)
Well, this is unsurprising...
So we all know that celebrities can charge a whopping amount of money for a sponsored post on Instagram but, new listings by Hopper HQ have revealed just how much these celebrities are being paid.
Hopper HQ, the automated Instagram scheduling tool, reveals its Instagram Rich List every year, with data collected from the company's own internal data as well as publicly available information on a post's value. Whilst taking into consideration the amount of followers, user engagement and the frequency with which the star posts, the figures aren't exact, but they give a pretty good indication of the power of celebrity when it comes to the social media platform.
For 2019, unsurprisingly, Kylie Jenner has topped the 2019 Instagram Rich List and has retained her crown, even increasing her own Instagram post value. The results come as no surprise as the reality star-turned-beauty mogul spends most of her time promoting her own businesses, Kylie Skin and Kylie Cosmetics.
The list revealed that a single sponsored post on the 21-year-old mum's Instagram is estimated to cost Dhs4.6 million. Joining the list for the first time is Ariana Grande in second place with Dhs3.65 million, and Cristiano Ronaldo in third with Dhs3.58 million.
See Instagram Rich List 2019's top ten list here...
- Kylie Jenner — $1,266,000 per post (Dhs4.6 million)
- Ariana Grande — $996,000 per post (Dhs3.65 million)
- Cristiano Ronaldo — $976,000 per post (Dhs3.58 million)
- Kim Kardashian — $910,000 per post (Dhs3.34 million)
- Selena Gomez — $886,000 per post (Dhs3.25 million)
- Dwayne Johnson — $882,000 per post (Dhs3.23 million)
- Beyonce Knowles — $785,000 per post (Dhs2.88 million)
- Taylor Swift — $748,000 per post (Dhs2.74 million)
- Neymar da Silva Santos Junior — $722,000 (Dhs2.65 million)
- Justin Bieber — $722,000 (Dhs2.65 million)
Now, discover how this 25-year-old female entrepreneur became a millionaire through tech.