Sign us up to Nasab now: Dubai's first members only workspace and social club
Can we move in?
So, basically, this world is becoming more mobile by the minute. The flexibilities of the digital world has meant that we can pretty much set up camp anywhere and it's business as usual. And for the most part, that's everything we've ever wanted, right?
But sometimes, you know, you need a sounding board to bounce ideas off and just a little more atmosphere than your living room can offer...
And being that Dubai is literally the Middle East's hub of creatives, entrepreneurs, artists and everything in between, it makes sense that a place like Nasab, a member's only workspace and social club launched by KOA (a real estate concept founded by Mohammed bin Zaal), is coming into our lives. Side note: Nasab means a connection to a tribe or a source of identity in Arabic. We like where this is going...
Beleive us when we say you're going to spend a lot of time at Nasab, located at KOA Canvas (Wadi Al Safa 3) so you may as well change your delivery address, like now.
Here's what Nasab offers its members:
– Three floors of open-air loft house architecture by Dubai-based firm T. ZED Architects with interiors designed by British Fran Hickman.Your retinas will be so grateful.
– Private workspaces and facilities (including a photography studio) for all that creative energy to thrive.
– Film screenings, musical performances, political talks and art exhibitions, because you're intellectual.
– Three food and beverage outlets.
– An infinity pool (yes, please).
– And a spa. Give us that over 'post-work drinks' anyday.
More things you should know:
– There are four tiers of membership and there's an approval process for each application.
– And there's already a founding community in place which includes Interior Designer Linda Dekkers, Photographer and DJ Fatma Al Bakry, Founder of Raw Coffee Kim Thompson, Set Designer and Stylist Lauren Haslam, Singer & Musician Layla Kardan, Fashion Photographer Moez Achour, Founder of. T.Zed Architects Tarik Al Zaharna and others.
– Basically, you'll be with the coolest gang in town. Work/life made? We're totally vibing it, too.
Membership applications are now open, head here: nasabdubai.com
Now, why don't you go and eat your happy feels in the form of Pierre Marcolini chocolate?