#BestOfBuro: News you need now
From Buro 24/7 international
1. Buro 24/7 Singapore: In a candid interview, Christian Louboutin tells all and discusses his iconic red soles. Did we mention he also has an uncanny ability to match a person's shoes with his or her face and personality?!
2. Buro 24/7 Australia: As Etihad Airways celebrates its 10th year flying to the land Down Under, team Buro 24/7 Australia spoke to the airline's ambassador and Victoria's Secret model, Georgia Fowler, about her runway appearance at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia.
3. Buro 24/7 Singapore: At home fitness workout apps are the go-to platform for health aficionados but follow these simple tips to ensure you get the best out of your digital trainers.
4. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Be on trend this Holy Month with The Modist's bespoke seasonal kaftan collection created exclusively by Mary Katrantzou, Osman, Adam Lippes, Eksander, For Restless Sleepers, Taller Marmo, Madiyah al Sharqi, Eskandar and Dima Ayad.
5. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Want to experience a truly personalised commute? Popular navigation app Waze has just launched the Voice Recorder, which lets you be the voice of your own mobile guide.