#BestOfBuro: News you need now
From Buro 24/7 international
1. Buro 24/7 Singapore: As the new French President Emmanual Macron prepares to take office in a ceremony in Paris, accompanied by his wife Brigitte Macron – pictured here dressed in a bespoke blue tailleur by Louis Vuitton's Creative Director Nicolas Ghesquière – Buro 24/7 Singapore focuses in on the country under new rule and the lesser known luxe hideaways to discover on your next haute French vacation.
2. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Nike's global revoluionairs initiative extends to Dubai in a new running project that sees unique local running tracks accessible via a must-try digital fitness platform.
3. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Introducing the fourth edition of Arab Luxury World. The conference promises insightful discussions on the future of luxury fashion and its place within the Arabian landscape. Expect to hear thoughts and opinions from the region's leading industry experts.
4. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Balenciaga's latest coveted tote, the Arena, has inadvertently inspired a global Insta-worthy trend that has given Ikea a fashion following. Yes, you read right.
5. Buro 24/7 Australia: Go on a different journey across Dubai with Lebanese-Australian television presenter and international human rights lawyer Jessica Kahawaty as she shares her top spots in the emirate. Think the best coffee houses and art galleries to gastronomic restaurants and hotels.