#BestOfBuro: News you need now
From Buro 24/7 international
1. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Revisit Paris after fashion week and this time, indulge in a luxe culinary experience at some of the best Michelin-starred restaurants in the capital – think Mediterranean fare at Le George or Japanese-inspired French fusion cuisine at Kei.
2. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: The Spring/Summer trend report is here with the latest looks straight from the fashion runway. Expect a plethora of pinks, fluorescent notes, military cuts and drawstring bags.
3. Buro 24/7 Middle East: More than just a tool for heightened sports performance for the hijab-wearing demographic, Nike's launch of the Pro hijab also promotes inclusiveness in sports.
4. Buro 24/7 Australia: Our social media obsession has been documented in a study that shows that the deep immersion can prove detrimental instead. Be warned!
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Forget the passé choker because there's a new accessory obsession this year: the ankle cuff. Leading the new must-have revolution are leading labels including Loewe, Attico and Alyx.
Also, don't miss the Middle East's best events to experience in March.