#BestOfBuro: News you need now
From Buro 24/7 international
1. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Happy birthday Buro 24/7 Malaysia! To celebrate their second anniversary, the Buro 24/7 Malaysia team hosted a special event around Kuala Lumpur that featured double-decker buses, beauty makeovers, fashion pit stops and plenty of desserts.
2. Buro 24/7 Middle East: In a silent interview with Buro 24/7 Middle East, Syrian designer Rami Al Ali shares an exclusive behind-the-scenes look into his Paris Haute Couture show, discuscussing his pride, inspirations and rituals through a series of must-see photographs.
3. Buro 24/7 Australia: Is Australian actress Margot Robbie ready to take on a leading role in a new Quentin Tarantino film about the Manson Family murders? With a reported cast that also includes Samuel L. Jackson, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Lawrence, film aficionados will be hoping the movie makes it to the final cut.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: For the footwear-obsessed, take the ultimate quiz to discover which Louis Vuitton ambassador – Jaden Smith, Michelle Williams, Alicia Vikander or Xavier Dolan – do you share the most shoe traits with.
5. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Dubai's famed landmarks – Palm Jumeirah, Sheikh Zayed Road and Burj Khalifa – share the spotlight with other global landmarks and iconic events in a newly released trailer for the Tom Lowe-directed film Awaken.