#BestOfBuro: News you need now
From Buro 24/7 international
1. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Despite its relatively small size, Singapore is gaining a reputation as a beauty hotspot with a host of local brands earning global recognition including Allies of Skin, Skin Inc and Strip.
2. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Burberry's globe-trotting exhibition titled The Cape Reimagined is making a stop in Dubai and the 78-piece collection showcase is the must-see exhibition in May.
3. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Take a look inside Dubai's second Apple store at The Dubai Mall where architectural ingenuity – think carbon fibre wings that open to the fountain and the Burj Khalifa – complements the brand's coveted digital products.
4. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Follow Buro 24/7 Malaysia and read about the trials and tribulations of the team's week-long ecological bender that saw them go plastic-free.
5. Buro 24/7 Australia: Australia's famed skincare specialist Frank Body is introducing a new Unicorn Body Scrub that has already received over 50,000 orders ahead of its launch on May 1.
Now discover the best new menus to try in Dubai this week.