#BestOfBuro: NYFW with Noon by Noor, Saudi's Ahd Kamel on Netflix and Tommy Ton talks
Plus Australian models take the runway and Malaysia celebrates
1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: In an exclusive (and silent) interview, discover the moments that mattered for Noon by Noor's Shaikha Noor Rashid Al Khalifa and Shaikha Haya Mohamed Al Khalifa as they revealed their Spring/Summer '18 collection at New York Fashion Week.
1. Buro 24/7 Singapore: In this exclusive interview where overpriced graphic T-shirts and the inexorable pace of digital comes to the fore, Buro 24/7 Singapore's Editor in Chief Norman Tan chats to Tommy Ton about the current state of fashion and how to dress differently in a trend-driven industry. It's a must-read.
1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Meet the first Saudi Arabian actress to star in a Netflix series! Here Buro 24/7's columnist Hatem Alakeel speaks exclusively to Ahd Kamel about roles, religion and real life off set.
1. Buro 24/7 Australia: All eyes were on the runways this New York Fashion Week, but not all talk centred around the collections. There were twelve Australian models who are tackling the international runways in a big way this season. Discover the faces from down under now.
1. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: 54 years ago the Malaysian federation was established; the day where Malaya, Sabah and Sarawak came together as one country, one nation. Now, the Buro 24/7 team asks 12 local personalities what makes them Malaysian and the answers are as patriotic as they are cultured.