#BestOfBuro: News you need now
From Buro 24/7 international
1. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Fellow Editor Norman Tan was in Milan on day one of fashion week to give a review of the history-making Gucci show. Also on the ground was Buro 24/7 Middle East's Editor-in-Chief Shannon Wylie who shared her thoughts on the show, saying: "I think his (Alessandro Michele) DNA for Gucci is so strong that it will definitely be similar and in line but I love his question: 'what are we going to do with all this future?' It definitely poses a very interesting topic for the state of fashion at the moment."
2. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Don't miss our live reviews of the coveted runway shows during Milan Fashion Week by Editor-in-Chief Shannon Wylie, who was on the ground and in the mix with fashion's finest.
3. Buro 24/7 Australia: Step inside the abodes of renowned artists from around the world and discover the unique spaces that provided artistic inspiration and realisation.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Heighten your afternoon tea experience with an expert guide on how to choose the best tea leaves and brew that perfect cup.
5. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Stand out from the solitaire crowd with some of the finest unique alternatives to the traditional engagement ring. Expect masterpieces from Delphine Leymarie, Doron Merav and Loren Stewart.
Also, read about the region's new Carribean food hotspot, Miss Lily's Dubai.