#BestOfBuro: News you need now
From Buro 24/7 international
1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: In an exclusive interview with Buro 24/7 Natalia Vodianova eloquently elaborates on her life as a model, muse and mogul. The supermodel also shares a sneak peek at Guerlain's latest must-have new product...
2. Buro 24/7 Singapore: As Rihanna's Fenty Beauty collection debuted this weekend — featuring hijabi model Halima Aden as a campaign cover girl — Buro 24/7 Singapore were at the make up counter to try and test the coveted cosmetics. Discover their verdict on which products made the cut.
3. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Middle Eastern designers Shaikha Noor Rashid Al Khalifa and Shaikha Haya Mohamed Al Khalifa looked towards Bahrain for inspiration to create a collection of 34 looks for NYFW. Discover the best from the Arabic designers now.
1. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Go inside the Aesop scent experience, 'Nostos: Records of the Self' as Aesop's Head of Creative, Marsha Meredith, explains how the immersive fragrance is designed to "foster an environment for lasting impressions".
1. Buro 24/7 Australia: This week Buro 24/7 Australia issues a lesson in art etiquette, namely a directive to: "Stop telling artists your kid could do that!" And definitely don't ask a photographer: "So why don't you have more Instagram followers, then?" The answers come from eight creatives who answer the questions we all want to know...
Also, don't miss Etihad Airways' Runway to Runway video, which debuted at New York Fashion Week.