#BestOfBuro: News you need now
From Buro 24/7 international
1. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: En route to Milan? With Fashion Week in full swing, discover what the historic city has to offer. From undiscovered spots such as the Palazzo Lombardia, Via Lincoln and the Corso de Porta Romana 3, there are five new options to add to your must-experience city tour list now.
2. Buro 24/7 Australia: The Vice President of Style and Creative Direction at Farfetch, Australian-born fashion influencer Yasmine Sewell, discusses fashion tips and trends as she poses as the muse for a must-see Australian campaign.
3. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Before jet-setting to Paris for Fashion Week, discover a host of Middle Eastern designers and their seasonal collections in a new digital debut, thanks to an Egyptian-born concept, Maison Pyramide.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: The most expensive bracelet (currently online) is now available for sale! Visit Swoonery.com to see the Dhs11 million bracelet artistically crafted by Indian jewellery artist Neha Dani.
5. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Celebrating her 20th year as the head of Missoni, Angela Missoni has created a must-have capsule collection that pays tribute to the Creative Director's artistic vision.
In other international news, take a look at Nathalie Trad's new collection inspired by Piaget.