#BestOfBuro: News you need now
From Buro. international
1. Buro. Middle East: One of the most exciting pieces of news emerging from the region is the announcement of the very first Fashion Trust Arabia Prize, which will take place in March 2019. Set to award one Middle Eastern designer, the line-up of judges includes Valentino's Pierpaolo Piccioli, Balmain's Olivier Rousteing, Zuhair Murad, Haider Ackermann and Natalia Vodianova – who are all only five out of the first seven to be announced (stay tuned for the eight other names).
2. Buro. Singapore: Into fine jewellery at all? Singapore (or more specifically the iconic Marina Bay Sands) will be hosting a major jewellery and gem fair that you won't want to miss. Currently taking place in the country, you can expect to see over 200 exhibitors displaying more than 150,000 unique creations and plenty more.
3. Buro. Malaysia: Even though we all enjoy the cooler climates here in the Middle East, the chilly temperatures can be damaging to the skin. However, we've rounded up five skincare essentials to pack for your next getaway to ensure your skin remains 'gram-worthy.
4. Buro. Singapore: Millennials are dominating just about every industry out there, from fashion to tech, beauty and art. And in case you've ever wondered how they're shaping their future, hear it from three young creatives themselves.
5. Buro. Middle East: The creative duo behind Oscar de la Renta, Fernando Garcia and Laura Kim, recently jetted to Dubai for an exclusive trunk show and to get to know the region a little more. We had a quick chat with the designers about the new collection, the royal wedding and their initial reaction to the city.
Now, in case you're planning your holiday getaways a little early this year, take a look at the new Jen Atkin x Calpak collaboration if you want to travel in style.