#BestOfBuro: Next-gen models, fashion documentaries and Hadid's hair secret
From Buro 24/7 international
1. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Meet Jen Atkin the woman behind Bella Hadid's hair, as well as the locks of the Kardashians, the Jenners and Katy Perry. Here the celebrity hair stylists talks all things glossy, including her growing haircare product range, Ouai.
2. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Lebanese fashion designer Sandra Mansour has just been named one the region's most recognised emerging designers thanks to the Buro Fashion Forward Initiative. The platform — which held an event during Paris Fashion Week hosted by Mira Duma and José Neves — will see the designer create a collection for Farfetch. Discover what Mansour says about the experience in an exclusive interview with Buro 24/7 Middle East.
3. Buro 24/7 Australia: Meet the next generation of models ruling the runways. From Kaia Gerber — who made her runway debut this SS18 season continuing mum Cindy Crawford's legacy — to other next-gen models including Gigi and Bella Hadid, Lila Grace Moss and Lily-Rose Depp, these women are proving to be powerful faces.
4. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Welcome to the Seychelles! Experience the beauty of the island with a complete guide to the breathtaking sights and tropical vibes of the luxurious Six Senses Zil Pasyon.
5. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Go inside the minds of top fashion designers as these new documentaries shine the light on their personal lives, their collections and creative processes. Zac Posen's House of Z, Dries Van Noten's Dries and Martin Margiela's We Margiela are just a few must-see biopics coming soon.
Also, discover Buro 24/7 Middle East's October culture guide.