#BestOfBuro: Miranda Kerr and Kayla Itsines make rich list, Racil Chalhoub's tuxedos and FFWD highlights
From Buro 24/7 international
1. Buro 24/7 Australia: The annual Australian Financial Review's Young Rich List has just been announced! Amongst the rankings are Miranda Kerr — who recently wed in a Dior couture dress — and fitness trainer Kayla Itsines, who is hosting a workout class in Dubai this week.
2. Buro 24/7 Singapore: London-based Lebanese designer, Racil Chalhoub, has created a collection that consists of the ultimate tuxedos. From soft pink hues to colour-block lapels, shop the collection now, exclusively available on matchesfashion.com.
3. Buro 24/7 Middle East: In an exclusive interview during Paris Fashion Week with Buro 24/7 Middle East's Editor-in-Chief, Shannon Wylie, designer Jason Wu discusses fashion, the importance of social media and his latest collection with Atelier Swarovski.
4. Buro 24/7 Middle East: As Fashion Forward Dubai (FFWD) delivered its tenth season, Buro 24/7 Middle East sat front row to digest the new collections within the ever-growing platform, recognising new regional and international talents.
5. Buro 24/7 Mayalisa: Exaggerate your beauty look this season by following the steps of the woman behind Marc Jacob's Spring/Summer '18 runway show. Here, Diane Kendal explains ways to elongate that liner for six different eye shapes.
Then, discover three new weekend culinary spots that are a must-try.