#BestOfBuro: News you need now
From Buro 24/7 international
1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Abu Dhabi's high-end department store Tryano, has just revealed the winners of their inaugural Nutcracker competition and the result is as empowering as it is celebratory. Expect to see artistically creative nutcrackers that are two-metres high complete with an injection of Middle Eastern femininity.
2. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Add more statement to your beauty looks this season. Bringing back the '80s blue mascara trend, here's looking at Cara Delevingne, Ashley Graham and YSL beauty ambassador, Staz Lindes.
3. Buro 24/7 Australia: There's a new list of female faces climbing the charts of influencers this season. From Kaia Gerber — who made her runway debut this SS18 season continuing mum Cindy Crawford's legacy — to Willow Smith, Lily-Rose Depp and Yara Shahidi, discover the top names you need to know now.
4. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Cartier's cactus-inspired collection has just seen the release of its second edition. To celebrate, the French luxury label hosted an achingly cool exhibition in Kuwait.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Welcome to Singapore Airlines' new A380 Airbus! As spacious as it is stylish, the new (and refreshed) cabins are set to be the new luxury mode of travel thanks to these coveted features — think leather chairs, a 32-inch HD television, wardrobe and a full-flat bed.