#BestOfBuro: News you need now
From Buro 24/7 international
1. Buro 24/7 Australia: Ever wondered if you could customise your beauty products to help nourish your skin's needs? A new skincare brand, aptly titled Hop & Cotton, is proving to be the ultimate bespoke service, thanks to the DIY cruelty-free formulas, think moisturisers, eye creams and exfoliators too.
2. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Guccify menswear this season with Gucci's 'Do it Yourself' project, available at the Ion Orchard Singapore boutique. Expect to choose from a variety of fabrics, buttons, monograms and colours that can be injected into blazer linings, collared shirts and denim jackets, which capture Gucci's fantasy aesthetic.
3. Buro 24/7 Mayalsia: #BuroAList have just released a second episode and it features emerging designers from Malaysia — meet Tengku Syahmi, Joshua Fitton and Khoon Hooi. In an exclusive interview, the designers share their insights into the world of fashion designers, motivation and their future plans.
4. Buro 24/7 Middle East: All fashion aficionados take note! Gucci's e-commerce is now available in Arabia. Extending their digital offering to the United Arab Emirates and Saudi, the new (and eye-catching) Arabic version will continue to carry a coveted range of ready-to-wear, handbags, accessories, footwear, children's wear, decor and gifts.
5. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Ibtihaj Muhammad made history this week as the first Olympian to have a hijabi barbie designed after her. Created to encourage female empowerment, the barbie comes complete with a white fencing uniform too.
Also, discover the cultural events happening in Dubai this November.