#BestOfBuro: News you need now
From Buro 24/7 international
1. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Following the announcement of Beyoncé's pregnancy, the artist flaunts her baby bump in a Venus-inspired new photoshoot. It's a must see.
3. Buro 24/7 Singapore: With the news that Chloé's Clare Waight Keller will be showcasing her last collection on March 2, 2017, during Paris Fashion Week, take a look at the top ten runway looks that echo the brand's bohemian aesthetic.
4. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: The 2020 Olympics are heading to Tokyo and if there's one thing you can expect to see, it's the official mascots made up of the country's favourite anime characters. Get familiar now!
5. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Channel Apple's professional photographers and learn more about the industry with Apple's photography workshops taking place in the UAE.
6. Buro 24/7 Australia: A new culinary experience is set to take place on February 27, 2017, for Sydney's #CookForSyria campaign. Here, visitors can expect to try Syrian-inspired cuisines created by 12 local chefs, including Middle Eastern chefs Sharon and Carol Salloum.
Also, don't miss the Middle East's top events to experience during February.