#BestOfBuro: News you need now
From Buro 24/7 international
1. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: In case you're looking for the ultimate one-stop destination for your next vacay, the Ritz-Carlton Langkawi is the place for you.
Set in a secluded rainforest, the resort is also nestled on the shores of the breathtaking Andaman Sea. For the best tips on the food, the spa, the rooms and the activities, take a look at Buro 24/7 Malaysia's review.
2. Buro 24/7 Singapore: During SIHH, Doutzen Kroes was announced as the newest face of Piaget's new Possession collection. Find out what the supermodel had to say about the new role, the new campaign shot by Mert & Marcus and her favourite piece from the coveted collection.
3. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Last week, HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum launched a new initiative called the UAE Cultural Development Fund, to celebrate the cultural scene of the UAE. Whilst looking at the country's roots, the new project aims to support people and organisations that are strongly promoting the UAE’s heritage and language.
4. Buro 24/7 Australia: We used to log onto Instagram to gain some #OOTD fashion inspo but those days are long gone. Here, we edit the eight names that create the funniest fashion content that will make you LOL (literally). From @Diet Prada to @Gryffindior's accounts, discover these eight hilarious Instagram accounts you need to follow now.
5. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Meet Jennifer Chamandi, the latest designer to launch an exclusive new collection in Level Shoes. The Lebanese personality sat down with Buro 24/7 Middle East's Managing Editor Maddison Glendinning last week to talk about the growth of the brand, the exclusives she designed for Level Shoes and what it's like to have Amal Clooney wear your designs, twice.