#BestOfBuro: News you need now
From Buro 24/7 international
1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Scent is an integral part of Middle Eastern culture so it made sense that Hermés would open its second ever dedicated parfumerie in the emirate. Housing all of the brand's creations, the new boutique in Mall of the Emirates is seriously beautiful.
2. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Celebrating its centenary next year, Latvia should be on your must-visit list for 2018. With its cool design districts and literary history, discover 10 reasons why this Baltic city is destined to be the next Berlin.
3. Buro 24/7 Australia: If you don't follow @DietPrada on Instagram, you should. The account calls out designers and stores for appropriating (or downright copying) other designs and it's seriously eye-opening. But just who is behind the account? Buro 24/7 investigates...
4. Buro 24/7 Middle East: The Middle East is making serious moves to be considered as a player in the global fashion market and that goal came one step closer to being realised this week with the announcement that the Arab Fashion Council is set to open an office in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia to support and expand the reach of local talent.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: 2017 is fast coming to an end and the world is looking back at the year that was. From the eyeshadow colour that dominated red carpets across the globe to some of the most outrageously cool hair transformations, it's been a big year for beauty.
Now, read about the Louvre Abu Dhabi's first special exhibitions and why they're a must-see.