#BestOfBuro: News you need now
From Buro 24/7 international
1. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Pack your suitcases, ready the passports and prepare to embark on your last journey of 2017 by jet-setting to one of these destinations that make the perfect haute holiday. Whether you're on the lookout for a white winter wonderland, breathtaking backdrops, a luxury cruise or a private island getaway, these are the ultimate must-visit destinations to end the year (and your 2017 Instagram game) in style.
2. Buro 24/7 Australia: This year, the British royals have been under the spotlight on more than one occasion from Kate Middleton's pregnancy news to Prince Harry's royal engagement to Meghan Markle. Here, we take a look back at the top fashion moments from the royal leading ladies, including Princess Diana.
3. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Speaking of royals, one of the Middle East's very own —the Crown Prince of Dubai to be exact — was recognised as a LinkedIn Influencer. The new achievement will allow His Highness Sheikh Hamdan to share professional insights and spread his positivity and visions for the UAE publically.
4. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Everyone can agree that 2017 was a major year for the fashion industry. There were so many fist-pump worthy moments (here's looking at you, Halima Aden!) that it was impossible to choose just one — so instead, we've rounded up a handful of the top fashion moments that defined the year.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Fashion and art go hand-in-hand and this year, there were several fashion exhibitions on display in galleries across the globe. From the Rei Kawakubo/Comme des Garçons: Art of the In-Between exhibition at the 2017 Met Gala to Hubert de Givenchy's tribute to his muse Audrey Hepburn, here are the top seven exhibitions that caught our eye.