#BestOfBuro: News you need now
From Buro 24/7 international
1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Welcome to Bulgari Resort & Residences Dubai! The new address officially opened its doors last week with a star-studded opening night which saw Bella Hadid and Alicia Vikander in attendance. Buro 24/7 Middle East sat down with renowned architects Antonio Citterio and Patricia Viel to discuss the new landmark.
2. Buro 24/7 Australia: En route to Spain anytime soon? With holiday season right around the corner, discover what the city of Seville has to offer. The southern Spanish gem is filled with picture-perfect backdrops, cobblestone facades and rich traditions — the reasons to visit are endless. Here, discover the ultimate guide on where to stay, places to eat and things to do.
3. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Since opening its doors in November, the Louvre Abu Dhabi has quickly gained global recognition thanks to collection of artworks and impressive Jean Nouvel-designed building. Now, the museum has just announced a new addition to its offerings — a Dhs1.65 billion Leonardo Da Vinci painting.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: There's a new slew of olfactory offerings that are perfect for gifting this holiday season. Step outside the box and discover these five new fragrance collections that are certain to delight your senses and have people asking what scent you're wearing.
5. Buro 24/7 Australia: French luxury label Dior has tapped a new group of modern artists to paint their own designs onto its iconic range of Lady Dior handbags. As part of a global design project, you can expect to see a selection of standout designs across handbags, pouches and accessories as well as limited edition creations.
Now, discover Buro 24/7 Middle East's New York City Guide.