#BestOfBuro: News you need now
From Buro 24/7 international
1. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: As we scrolled our Instagram feeds for beauty inspiration this week, there were 10 celebrity beauty looks that caught our attention. From Jasmine Sanders' bold orange eyelids to Hailee Steinfeld's volumised long locks, these are the 10 to take inspo from.
2. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Beyoncé has long been a fan of regional designers and last week saw Queen Bey don of one of Okhtein's beautiful handbag creations whilst in Berlin alongside husband Jay-Z.
3. Buro 24/7 Singapore: If there was ever a time to start reducing waste, it's now. Thankfully, Anita Vandyke, a former engineer and author of A Zero Waste Life, has shared her top tips to living sustainably and reducing waste without having to change your lifestyle.
4. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Whether you're a man looking to add to your grooming kit or a woman looking for the perfect present, we've rounded up five grooming essentials that will give any bag a boost.
5. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Instagram is constantly coming up with new features and its latest update will help us stop the endless scroll by telling us how long we've been using the app. Given that it can accumulate to a few hours every day, you might decide to start scaling back once you see the numbers.
Now, take a look at how Instagram's new feature will help us spend more time off-screen.