#BestOfBuro: News you need now
From Buro 24/7 international
1. Buro 24/7 Australia: Gab Scanu's best aerial work really does exist on Instagram and now Buro 24/7 too. The Australian photographer shares his words on how he creates the most incredible aerial beach landscape photos.
2. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Eid Al Adha is on the horizon, so pack your suitcases because Buro 24/7 Middle East shares the best hotel destinations that you need to experience this summer. From city adventures in China to culinary journeys in London and private beachside getaways in the Maldives, there are five must-visit places to celebrate an Eid to remember.
3. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Changi Airport's biggest ground handler SATS have just launched the Ready To Travel app, your personal travel concierge. The mobile organiser takes care of your flight details, plus it provides you with reminders, travel tips, currency exchange information and on-ground culture guides. Ready To Travel is currently available in Singapore, Bangkok, Tokyo and Hong Kong.
4. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Everyone wants what Beyonce is wearing, especially when it's an emerald green robe by Dubai-based Algerian designer, Faiza Bouguessa.
5. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: A new campaign #IAmHomeGrown by Kuala Lumpur Fashion Week and FashionValet celebrates nation pride regardless of race, religion and political views and it features more than 60 personalities from different industries and backgrounds think actress and film producer Puan Sri Tiara Jacquelina, famed fashion designers Khoon Hooi and Alia Bastamam, and comedian Harith Iskander. It's a must-see.
Also don't miss the details of Charlotte Tilbury's store launch in Kuwait, which is set to be the beauty brand's biggest retail venture worldwide to date.