#BestOfBuro: News you need now
From Buro 24/7 international
1. Buro 24/7 Singapore: A must-see reinterpretation on Resort '18 as curated by Buro 24/7 Singapore comes in the form of a luxury fashion shoot. Inspired by Wong Kar Wai's film, aptly titled 2046, the visual story highlights coveted creations from Valentino, Marc Jacobs, Tiffany & Co., Dior, Prada, Gucci and Givenchy.
2. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Meet Maggie Marilyn, the brand! The new (and emerging) luxury label offers sustainable and ethically produced clothing in over 30 boutiques from Australia to the UAE, including at Dubai's Boutique 1. In an exclusive interview with Buro 24/7 Middle East's Editor-in-Chief Shannon Wylie, the designer explains her journey, the ideal Maggie Marilyn woman and the power of social media.
3. Buro 24/7 Australia: It's official! The Daily Edited concept store has arrived. Located at Sydney's Westfield mall, the apartment-inspired boutique — think a sitting room, bedroom, bathroom and study — is uniquely designed in a blush pink-meets-grey palette, with shelves lined with leather goods, clutches, stationary and even an in-store monogramming service.
4. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: As the world continues to mourn the passing of Tunisian-born, Paris-based designer Azzedine Alaia, the fashion industry pays tribute to the late designer through social media. With several praises from models, clients, designers and friends, their tribute messages are a must-read.
5. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Next year has been marked as the Year of Zayed and this week, royal members of the UAE revealed the official logo. Set to celebrate the founding father's 100th birthday, the new logo comprises of a monochrome sketch of Sheikh Zayed, embodying the morals and values that he supported.
Also, discover a new haute drive by Aston Martin.