This is the new IT-bag the fash pack have fallen for (and so should you)
A new icon
So, what exactly makes an IT-bag? Is it the brand? Is it the colour? Is it the perfect carry-all with features that fit your phone, an iPad, a book and your essential makeup tools? Or is it all about sumptuous fabric?
Well, according to the fash pack, Ralph Lauren's new RL50 handbag should be on your radar because throughout fashion month (and beyond) it seemed to be everyone's, (from Rosie Huntington-Whiteley to Priyanka Chopra) arm candy. And if it caught their attention, then it needs to catch yours.
Here's what you need to know about the IT-bag.
– The RL50 is a new icon silhouette merging codes from the brand's heritage of city sophistication, equestrian-
– The body is belted. So chic.
– The curved toppling takes inspo from Mr. Lauren's vintage travel bag – hence the perfect sizing.
– There are four distinct sizes: mini, medium, large and oversized (this one for our staycays, purleeeaasse).
– Materials include: calfskin, ayers snakeskin, alligator and ostrich.
Now, see where Priyanka Chopra will be speaking next month.