This is how you do sports luxe according to street style
Fresh from Paris Fashion Week
If you've been scouring the vast swatches of street style since fashion month started, you'll probably have a catalogue worth of trends to mull over by now.
We're zeroing in on sports luxe. It seemed to dominate the streets – and we get it. Hopping from show to show requires appropriate footwear and mobility, right? But the fash pack never compromise on style, obvs.
Here are some points to consider when putting together your dad trainers and zip-ups.
– A high-low balance is key. Wearing slacks on the bottom? Pimp up the top with a tailored fit.
– Lay the jewellery on thick. Seriously, stacking is advised. Gold is, well, gold.
– Mountain chic is the new itieration of sports luxe – just ask Cara Delevingne.
– Nothing says 'you mean business' than a sharp suit with kicks that pop.
– Too oversized? Take to some tucking in.
– And if you need a skateboard to get you around, then so be it. Double it up as an accessory to your look.