Here's what you need to know about the Hermès Carré Club spectacle in Dubai
These days, a scarf is perhaps the simplest accessory — it may just be a square, but it has marked a significance in Parisian fashion and over the years, has become a timeless accessory that many fantasize about owning. Especially when it comes to the Hermès scarves.
Ever since its creation in 1937, the Hermès scarf has continued to evolve with the seasons and for the next six days, we'll be quite literally entering the Maison's silk universe. The Hermès Carré Club has arrived in Dubai and you'll be in for a magnificent multi-disciplinary space.
Here are some of the things you can expect to see at the Hermès Carré Club...
– Discover the entire creative process for Hermès Masculine Silk by listening to a talk conducted by Christophe Goineau, Creative Director of Men's Silk and artist Daiske Nomura.
– Every day, indulge in live masterclasses and learn the art of knotting at Carré Knot.
– At the Carré Café, you'll have a chance to discover the stamping creative process with the Maison's Graphic Design Studio's Director, Cosima Balsan, and artist, Gianpaolo Pagni.
– Every day, listen to some live music from a plethora of different artists and DJs.
– Keep an eye out for skateboarders on the Carré Park as they'll be showing off their thrilling skills on the ramp every day and every hour from 12pm.
– At the Carré Studio, you can meet the artists and watch them work on their art in real time.
And as if that wasn't enough of a reason to get us down there, there'll be a unique pop-up shopping experience, Carré Mania, and a space for you to wow the crowd with your attempt to belt out some of the biggest tunes at Carré-Ok.
The Hermès Carré Club will take place every day from 12pm to 10pm from January 15 – 20 at Concrete, Alserkal Avenue in Dubai. Admission is free but to ensure your visit, you can reserve tickets online.
Also, read about everything you need to know about London Fashion Week.