Listen now: Buro 24/7 Middle East's Weekend Playlist
This weekend's playlist is incredibly upbeat and emanates positive vibes just in time for the weekend. With music from a Buro 24/7 Middle East favourite, Banks, and unique remixes from Keljet, you will have this short playlist on replay. Enjoy.
1. Don't be misled by Cold Front's title, Laura Welsh's new single is carrying anything but an icy breeze. Instead, the British vocalist, who previously teamed up with Dev Hynes on the smoky, evening ballad Unravel, sings with a sultry, and at times soulful, precision. Producer Robin Hannibal (who is one half of the R&B duo, Rhye) further bolsters her vocals with strutting, sensual beat work, making for a hot, self-assured number.
Cold Front by Laura Welsh
2. Keljet has an unique sound which is a blend of Nu Disco, Indie Dance, (Deep) House, and Pop. Their energetic sets are extremely danceable, and full of feel good vibes. During their performances Teun is the DJ and Koen plays live guitar, bringing a live element to the stage. Keljet is known for their unique productions and remixes, which have gained a lot of attention world wide.
Feel Good (Keljet Remix) by Keljet
3. Luca Gringaffni's Paramour featuring Bonnie Legion on vocals is a progressive house track with heavy folk/Americana vibes. It's a track that surely will appeal to those with an open mind, as well as those who can appreciate non-traditional genre bending in modern electronic music.
Paramour by Luca Grignaffini Feat. Bonnie Legion
4. Dortmund-based DJ/producer Larse, gives LA's singer-songwriter Banks' Shlohmo-produced latest single "Brain" a smooth makeover. On this remix of "Brain", the producer keeps the sultry vibe of the original while taking things in a deeper territory.
Brain (Larse Remix) by Banks
5. Here's Intoxicated, a smooth new song from UK singer Javeon McCarthy. The tune was produced by out-and-about UK house guy Julio Bashmore, and sees release later this month via PMR.
Intoxicated (Alex Berg Remix) by Javeon