#BestOfBuro: News you need now
From Buro 24/7 international
1. Buro 24/7 Australia: It's confirmed! French fashion label Vetements is dropping its runway schedules altogether in favour of private showcases. "We are not going to show in the classical system any more," said Creative Director Demna Gvasalia. "It's become repetitive and exhausting. We will do something when there's the time and the need for it. It will be more like a surprise."
2. Buro 24/7 Middle East: The digital sphere came to the fore in the arts and fashion worlds with the launch of a new e-commerce site, the re-launch of a must-shop online luxury platform as well as the additions of several new artists in the portfolio of a UAE-based online art gallery. Discover the ultimate new places to splurge online now...
3. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Singapore hosted British royal Prince Harry for a two-day official tour that included participation in a local iftar, a martial arts demonstration as well as a round of polo at the Singapore Polo Club — the very same ground that his grandfather, Prince Philip, played on in 1965.
4. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Luxury globetrotters take note! Malaysia is ready to implement a tourism tax in August that includes a levy on five-star destinations.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: It's time for millennial pink to make way for a new coveted colour palette: peacock. Read what one global design tastemaker has to say about the on-trend blue-and-green hue.