#BestOfBuro: News you need now
From Buro 24/7 international
1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Celebrating 20 years at the helm of Missoni, Angela Missoni, sat down with Editor-in-Chief Shannon Wylie to discuss the family-run business, the Missoni DNA and the Middle Eastern market. The designer also released a capsule collection to celebrate her 20-year vision for the Italian house.
2. Buro 24/7 Singapore: Ever wondered why organic skincare products have a higher retail value? Buro columnist and Co-Founder of natural skincare brand ANIA, Fern Lee, explains why botanical ingredients result in a higher ingredient cost, plus how manufacturing and packaging of the products adds to the cost too.
3. Buro 24/7 Middle East: A new (and educational) program by Christie's is set to educate individuals on art history through an online course that will also be available in Arabic. A must-try for any art enthusiast, expect to learn about topics including 'From Hermès to Chanel: A Guide to Iconic Handbags', 'The Art of Fashion' and 'Hidden Gems – Jewellery Behind the Scenes'.
4. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Since being announced as Salvatore Ferragamo's Creative Director last month, Paul Andrew jet-setted to Hong Kong to reopen the brand's newly renovated flagship store. Also, the appointed designer spoke exclusively to Buro 24/7 about fashion, footwear and the ideal Salvatore Ferragamo woman.
5. Buro 24/7 Australia: The Australian Fashion Laureate Awards took place this past week, with the platform recognising Australian talent on a global level. The tenth edition included categories such as Best Australian Womenswear (Zimmermann), Best Australian Menswear (Jac + Jack), Best Australian Retailer (Harrolds), Best Australian Accessories (Dinosaur Designs), Etihad Airways Emerging Talent Award (P.E Nation) and of course, the most prestigious honour, the Australian Fashion Laureate (Dion Lee).
Also, discover the not-to-be-missed cultural events happening in the city this November.