#BestOfBuro: News you need now
From Buro 24/7 international
1. Buro 24/7 Australia: Meet Lev Glazman and Alina Roytberg, the married duo who have created cult skincare products that beauty insiders swear by. As we approach summer, you're going to want to keep your skin completely hydrated and nourished, and stock up on Fresh' must-have formulas. Find out what the founders had to stay whilst on a quick visit to Sydney.
2. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: There's nothing we love more than seeing our favourite fashion brands in the form of furniture and thanks to these designer homeware collections, you can finally achieve the perfect #homegoals. From Dolce & Gabbana's kitchenware to Gucci, Fendi, Prada and Versace's home pieces, you're going to want to spice up your living spaces thanks to these haute styles.
3. Buro 24/7 Middle East: As we enter Spring/Summer '18 season, there's just so many different trends to try and so little time. However, thanks to Shopbop's Associate Fashion Director Kate Johanson, we're able to stylishly put together a whole wardrobe filled with a mixture of several trends. Hear it from the fashion expert herself here.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: There's no shame in wanting to splurge on the ultimate hotel experience whilst you're on holiday and thanks to this new eco-sustainable hotel in the Maldives, you won't feel guilty at all! Titled Joali Maldives, the new accommodation is hidden on the tropical paradise and promises to combine the ultimate luxury with ecological sustainability that will leave you speechless.
5. Buro 24/7 Middle East: José Neves, the Farfetch Founder and CEO, is currently a force to be reckoned with in the industry. Finally expanding the luxury e-tail empire to the Middle East, Neves was is in town to fete the brand's recent accomplishment and sat down with Buro 24/7 Middle East for an exclusive interview. Here, he spoke about why he's nowhere near done and his collaboration with local artist eL Seed.
Now, take a look at other events happening around the city this month.