#BestOfBuro: News you need now
From Buro 24/7 International
1. Buro 24/7 Australia: For the past three weeks, our newsfeeds have been dominated by coveted new collections, street styles and beauty snaps from New York, London, Milan and Paris. However, there's been one trend that continuously pops up on the circuit and it's the comeback of the '80's hair perm. Swapping those sleek straights for those bouncy curls, millennial it-girls post their new 'dos on Instagram throughout fashion month.
2. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: Yes, we've seen a slew of Fall/Winter '18 collections this season but what if we told you that you're just one click away from receiving those wish-list items right to your doorstep? Some of the world's leading brand have joined the 'see now, buy now' movement and we've rounded up all of those collections you can score this season (spoiler aler: Christopher Bailey's last collection for Burberry is on the list!).
3. Buro 24/7 Singapore: The Outnet features a cool selection of luxury designers in its portfolio and its wide selection of ready-to-wear, footwear, accessories and handbags constantly has us adding to cart. Now (for a limited time only), there's a way you can finally purchase those laser cut, metallic leather Alaïa sandals you've been wanting, without getting any buyers' remorse.
4. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Front row-favourite Olivia Palermo opted for an all-Dior look for the brand's stunning Fall/Winter '18 show at Paris Fashion Week. Not only did her ensemble have photographers clicking away, but also the pretty makeup look that completed the outfit. Now, you can recreate the oh-so beautiful look at home.
5. Buro 24/7 Middle East: The country has been waiting for the newest extension of The Dubai Mall and the new luxury stores that come with it. One of the new stores opening this month is Miu Miu and the brand is set to feature a selection of limited edition gowns, designed exclusively to celebrate the opening of the store.
Now, take a look at how Reese Witherspoon and Elizabeth Arden are collaborating to unite women across the globe.
Buro 24/7 Selection
Buro 24/7 Selection