#BestOfBuro: News you need now
From Buro 24/7 international
1. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Men's Fashion Week across Milan and Paris have wrapped and the shows were a standout. Discover all of the collections and the best in street style in Buro 24/7's dedicated coverage online now.
2. Buro 24/7 Singapore: The picture perfect coastline of Oman is fast demanding international travel attention. Now, in a must-read feature Buro 24/7 Singapore detail five fascinating draw cards on the country next door.
3. Buro 24/7 Australia: The world's most instagrammed cities for 2017 have just been unveiled and you won't believe which locations made the cut. Be inspired to explore the ultimate photogenic #dreamdestinations for your next holiday.
4. Buro 24/7 Middle East: As Ramadan ends and the spotlight turns to a more fitness focus, find out which sneakers are running over the finish line in podium position. Here's looking at Nike, Puma, Adidas and Reebok.
5. Buro 24/7 Australia: Are you a stress eater? A new junk food versus sleep study has just found a link between late night eating and heightened levels of stress. The struggle is real and the solution is clear.
Also don't miss Prince William and Kate Middleton, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, along with Princess Haya and Sheikh Hamdan at Royal Ascot.