#BestOfBuro: News you need now
From Buro 24/7 international
1. Buro 24/7 Australia: Zimmermann, who recently launched a capsule collection on Ounass, have now teamed up with uber cool glasses brand, Cutler & Gross to launch a coveted collection of city-inspired sunglasses. More specifically the frames have been designed around the Australian brand's five flagship stores, including Sydney (the home of Zimmermann), London (the home of Cutler & Ross), Miami, LA and New York.
2. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: The achingly cool Asian destination already has a slew of fashion designers who have made the international cut, think Jimmy Choo, Farah Khan and Bernard Chandran. Now, as Kuala Lumpur Fashion Week begins, there's a new trio of next-gen Malaysian designers to watch. Here's looking at Moto Guo, Jonathan Liang and Joe Chia (pictured).
3. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Simon Porte Jacquemus was just 19-years-old when he founded his eponymous brand. Now, eight years later in an exclusive interview with Buro 24/7 Middle East, the designer discusses why his brand is the new face of French fashion.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: En route to Singapore? Discover the best gluten free restaurants this burgeoning city has to offer. From a raw farm-to-table menu to the post-workout breakfast hot spot, there's three healthy options to add to your must-try city guide list now.
5. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Dolce & Gabbana's new abaya collection has just been revealed, and this time it's inspired by millennials. Discover the leopard print and Sicilian flower collection, which is complete with lashings of lace and embellishments.
In other international news, don't miss which brands made the cut of the world's top 100 brands for 2017.